Changing system

Hi there,
 I´m proud user of Panasonic but the situation requires me to move onto Nikon (d750). The problem for me is that I already have a TT685o, a TT350o and the X1T-O to use them wirelessly in the micro four thirds system and I´m  not very sure about selling them.

Is it possible to use them with the D750 using the cactus wireless flash transceiver v6 II? maybe connecting the cactus between the camera and the XT1 to not lose the remote TTL capability? I hope not to be asking a silly question. 

Thank you 

Comments

• Hi @mimamema

We do not recommend mixing wireless systems so do not add the X1T transmitter into the mix.

Plus, TT685 (for m43) and TT350 (for m43) may be compatible with the V6 II. So you could use them directly on the V6 II. 

But are you sure you want to switch to Nikon, especially the D750?  See my signature.

Cheers.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hi, thank you, Antonio. Yes I´m pretty sure, I´m aware of the problem, not a strong flash user so that won´t suppose a problem after all. and if it finally is I will fix it. So it seems I´m selling all my godox gear. Thank you so much.
  • Besides the different spec on the hot shoe, the D750 is a very well-rounded camera. The grip is also quite comfortable to hold.   Though I think the Sigma SD Quattro still has a superior grip. 

You should consider the Cactus RF60X.  

It has wireless built-in, and most importantly it is not system-specific. What that means is that if your friend has a Fujifilm camera, or in the future you switch to another camera system, you can still use it as an off-camera flash and it will still give you High-speed Sync and, in the very near future, wireless automatic TTL, for the popular camera systems.  

FYI Nikon X-TTL firmware will be available around end of year or January 2018. 

Whilst Olympus X-TTL should be ready in a month or two. 

Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Thank you so much for the info, very useful. Will have an eye on it as soon as I get all my Panasonic gear sold. 

Cheers!
  • You're welcome! :)

Just drop a message if you need anything else.

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager