V6 Firmware updated. What are the new features?

Hello All,

So I updated my Cactus' (cacti)
V6:  2.1.00.1
V6II: PEN.A.001
RF60: A01

1. In regards to HSS and TTL, what features are available for Pentax K1?
2.  Can I trigger the remote original V6's with an on camera V6 II as the transmitter and vice versa?
3.  If so, what are the setting for V6 and V6 II? Can't seem to make it work.
4.  Can I use any of these to trigger a Rotolight Neo II in HSS?

Thanks!

Comments

• The new feature of PEN.A.001 = wireless P-TTL

View the press release here:

At the moment firmware version A01 only works with PEN.A.001.

That means, if you need to use your V6 in conjunction with the V6 II and RF60, you cannot use the latest firmware versions with the suffix A.

We will release A version of the firmware in the near future for backward compatibility with the V6.

Thank you for your understanding during this time.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • was there an answer to this?
  • Hello

Is there a plan to update the V6 firmware  in a way that they can be used as manual slaves receivers in combination with a V6II (latest Pentax Firmware) as a sender?

If so: When?

Greetings from Germany
    Klaus

www.Klaus-macht-Bilder.de
  • was there an answer to this?
    One UK V6 II user helped us checked and HSS works on his Rotolight Aeos and Anova Pro.

Thanks for the reminder in checking this ;)

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hello

Is there a plan to update the V6 firmware  in a way that they can be used as manual slaves receivers in combination with a V6II (latest Pentax Firmware) as a sender?

If so: When?

Hello....  

Our guesstimate is around Summer and definitely before Fall / Winter. 

Thank you.

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager