Recent spam posts and new forum user applicants

Those who visit the Forum regularly may noticed over the past few weeks we are getting some frequent spam posts. And a majority of them are in Korean. 

As part of our measures in tightening up forum security, we now manually screen new forum applicants. This means registration for new users will not be instant. Hopefully forum security will be working as it should to block out spammers and any bots.

Also, since most of the previous spam posts were in Korean texts, we are sorry but if your IP is from South Korea we will pay extra attention before approving your application.  If you were wrongfully declined or in doubt please send us an email info@cactus-image.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

Antonio Lao
Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 

Comments

• my computer unfortunately decided your emails were spam :smile: hopefully that is now sorted
  • edited April 2018

my computer unfortunately decided your emails were spam :smile: hopefully that is now sorted

Not sure if there's anything we can do from our side. I will check with webmaster.

FYI I did a test before at least Gmail is not blocking the activation emails.

Thanks for letting us know.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.