Sony A7iii + Godox Witstro AD360II-Canon

Hi Cactus Image team,

It will have been circumstantially explained somewhere here, but just to be sure - will the following set support TTL and HSS:

A7iii + V6iis <-> V6ii + Godox AD360II for Canon ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Yes, since the AD360II HSS function can be switched on manually.

So the setup you illustrated is perfect.

Thanks for checking with us.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Thank you for confirming, Antonio!

If/when I get round to building the setup eventually, I will share.

Cheers.

• Avage said:

Thank you for confirming, Antonio!

If/when I get round to building the setup eventually, I will share.

Cheers.

Please do!

And feel free to mention us on Facebook / IG / Twitter too

:wink:
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • After closer consideration I have opted for Cactus flashes, instead of Godox AD, as a cross-system compatible solution. For two camera systems RF60x will be far more flexible. Tell me if I am wrong.)
  • Hi, i have a 3 yongnuo yn685 for nikon and recently i bought a sony body, with this transceiver y can shoot my flashes with the internal receiver that it have?
  • The Cactus transceivers are not working with the built-in Yongnuo receivers in their flashes. To trigger the Yongnuo flashes with the Cactus transceivers, you must equip with each Yongnuo flash one Cactus transceivers (switched on as RX).